Wednesday, May 1, 2013

So dramatic!

Can I just say most days there aren't enough hours to finish my to-do list. I'm constantly scheduled down to the minute. Many times I fail, but I hate being late. This week has been a little useless for sewing, I got one dress done today & a few others started. I also sat down and went through my degree plan. I realized I am just a few classes away from graduating. The way the classes are and the pre-requisites I have to take 3 of them consecutively, they can't be taken in the same semester. So, unless I want to wait until next fall to graduate, I had to take a class this summer, then 3 in the fall & 3 in the Spring. It's from 7:30-9:30 in the morning 4 days a week, it's going to be brutal. I'm not looking forward to it, but I really want to graduate in the Spring!

No comments: