Saturday, May 18, 2013

All Week Long...

What a crazy week! It was just busy over all and it ended before I had a chance to even blog! I am starting to get so sad about leaving my students! Though I am only working part time, I'm still seeing them daily. I know this sacrifice will be worth it but it's very bitter sweet. My business has been doing well & I've been staying busy. I'm working well on my serger & I'm really loving it. I've made a few mistakes that were a though lesson. But that's how you learn with sewing, especially things like I sew without a pattern. I also discovered something this week that left me so shocked, but I'm waiting for a little more information before I share. We have really been enjoying these beautiful mild days of early summer with lots of outdoor time!



No comments: