Sunday, April 28, 2013

Growing things...

As long as we've lived in our home (7 years), I've wanted a vegetable garden. We have a large dog & she would rip it to shreds in a day. Well, a close friend of ours posted a photo & I saw this awesome stand up planter in the background. I fell in love & turns out her uncle made it, and 3 days later he had made ME one! Today we took the kids down and bought a bunch of vegetables and herbs to put in the planter. We haven't planted them yet but here's a photo of the planter. It's super nice & I'm really happy with it. If you are in the Houston area check it out at www.Facebook.com/KustomKoolers . I hope our new plants grow & we can start eating our veggies. We are also cleaning up our back yard & getting it all summer ready. Im ashamed to say it is in sad overgrown shape right now. The dog has dug holes all over & it's out of control! We bought the baby a little seat swing for the swing set & are getting ready to set up our patio set & mini pool. Since I'll be home much more this summer we will have way more time to spend back there!