Friday, July 19, 2013

That time again..

I can not believe the summer is already half way over! My little nugget Delilah will be celebrating her 2nd birthday in a week! Man how time flies. It seems like just yesterday she came home so tiny, so sweet! In many ways I miss those days but I love seeing her grow everyday. She really is an amazing little person. She is so funny, smart & wild. Just 10 days later my Tuck turns 7!! Oh my goodness, this breaks my heart just a little. He is so big & so grown. When I look back on pictures I can't believe he was ever so small, and impish. We are planning a little pool party at our house for the two kids. It is a luau theme & I'm sure they will have tons of fun! Chris put sod down in the whole yard last weekend. Our back yard is VERY shaded & the grass has slowly died. He also dug out our side patio which is made of cinderblocks. They have been unlevel since we moved in. The blocks lead down the side yard to our big back patio in the back yard. Hopefully this upcoming week he will replace them & level them out so we have a nice little patio right outside the back door. I'm currently on the lookout for a little iron bistro set to paint & put on the side patio. I'll post photos when the improvements are all done!

No comments: