Monday, July 1, 2013

Sweet Summer..

One of the biggest pit falls of me staying home during the summer is the kids stay home too! It's been challenging to entertain them many days & we've had temperatures well into the 100's lately. This made me think to get the kids a little above ground pool. If you know me you know our house in tiny (1180 square feet), & our yard is even smaller. It was quite a squeeze but we fit it in a corner back there. The kids are loving it. We remove the ladder every time were done. We bought a lock for our back door that attaches to the TOP, so the kids can't reach it. We also have a narrow side yard you have to walk down to get to our back yard so we are also putting in a little locked gate as an extra precaution. We are already getting ready for back to school, the girls don't start the year but Tuck will be entering the 2nd grade. I buy clothes all year long to ease the pain! Ther than that things are well. The girls are doing good with the exception of one small thing. Everly seems intent to push me over the edge by constant emptying everything out of her closet drawers (all 12) and throwing it all around her room. It wouldn't be so bad except I keep it organized by shorts, skirts, pajamas etc. I don't know why she insists on doing this in a near daily basis! Why!!?! It takes me 30 minutes to fold & organize every time. I know what you're thinking, buy a LOCK!! I would except their room has the big sliding doors that cover the closet. We're working on figuring out a way to keep those closed so I don't go completely insane.

No comments: