Saturday, July 27, 2013

Happy Birthday Delilah!

Today, her 2nd Birthday!
I can not believe my little baby turned 2 today! I just can't even say enough about the grief this child gives me, Every. Single. Day. She is by FAR the toughest of all 3. She is so stubborn & so wild. She has NO fear & is a true dare devil at heart. I thought Tuck had a free spirit, until her. She is also the most like ME. She laughs at the same wicked things I do, and that makes me laugh, and it makes me scared! She was such an easy infant, she slept through the night right away, she loved to play independently in her playpen or in her bumbo on the counter while I cooked, cleaned, or studied. When she got about 18 months all that changed! Once she learned to walk & talk it was ALL over! She is a little tornado of destruction & mayhem! If she makes a mess & I fuss at her, she tells ME to "clean it", or "ahh mess! Clean up!". She still bosses around her brother, Daddy & anybody that she can. She makes me laugh the hardest. She is so bright, funny and sweet. She leaves me exhausted & swearing we are DONE! As soon as this little mess learns an ounce of self control I will be SO happy. I thought in honor of her birthday I would share some of my favorite photos.

First time at the beach!


Her favorite napping spot.


FOOD!




I was trying to wean her from a bottle, this is what happened when she SAW her milk in the sippy cup.
Trying out her big girl seat!

First day home!

So silly.




She loved rubbing Daddy's beard.


Look how big she is!

Best. Sleep. Ever.

Drinking her "coffee".