Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter..

Today was Easter! Easter was the first holiday we spent with the girls last year & it was a really nice holiday. We spent the weekend at my parent's house & the kids really loved it. As you can see from the photo above Delilah was in LOVE with the candy, she couldn't be stopped. No, really, we couldn't stop her! Before the kids hunted for eggs we went down to the water to snap a few photos.


In other news, a saving update, we DID have savings to report this month, then the transmission went out in my husbands car. Once we sold that car & bought another we were right back where we started at. So there is no change there for now. Hopefully I can have a little progress this upcoming month. Also my husband had a little accident. A couple of weeks ago we were at my nephews birthday party at a bowling alley & he went to pull up the bumpers (yes, we now realize this is a big no,no!). Well when he pulled it up the hinge snapped the tip of his right pinky slicing it nearly to the bone. It took a few stitches to put it back together again, but he is on his way to healing! I also told you I would be sharing a little about some work I've been doing. I recently launched an online store on etsy. I am selling custom girls dresses & little things. You can find it at www.etsy.com/shop/EverCustomCouture. I also launched a facebook page for the store at www.facebook.com/EverCustomCouture . I've sold a few dresses & it is going well. Its a little hard to find time to sew with 3 kids, school and a full time job. The kids are all doing well and there really isn't too much to report!