Sunday, March 3, 2013

Recent Happenings

Things have been really busy lately! We went today to take new family photos. Our friends at www.tracephotography.net always does them, so if you're in the Houston area, check them out. The photo above is a little sneak peak, I'll post more a little later. I''ve recently been brushing up on my sewing skills. I bought a nice little computerized Brother, and I'm really liking it. We also recently finished converting our 1 1/2 car garage into an office/ craft room / guest room. We have really been in desperate need of a little extra space & it has been SOO nice being able to go in there & sew. The kids are doing really well. The girls have been coming with me to work since we have a daycare on site. Everly is doing really well, she spends part of the day with our non-typical students & I think it is really good for her. She had a few bumps with her new teacher. I think her teacher was a little too lenient & Everly was taking advantage & testing her with fits & being defiant. I had to tell her teacher not to worry about being too stern with her & now she is doing much better. Delilah is as good as always, though I think she's taking advantage by conning her teacher into holding or rocking her. Its really nice to just bring them with me, but I'm still having to go get Tuck after because he goes to a daycare by his school.  Other than that everything is pretty much the same. The kids are really growing fast so we're just trying to enjoy it as much as possible.