Friday, January 16, 2015

Anderson- Party of Six


I'm late, I know. But, a little over a week ago we welcomed an amazing little boy into our home. As always I can't say too much. I will say he came into state custody because of brutal, horrific abuse to a sibling. That's all I feel comfortable sharing. His case is brand new, we know nothing. His worker is still reading the initial reports & meeting with everyone on the medical team. We know what led the state to take him from his family & rip him from his whole life, but little else. At this point we don't even have a clue where his case is going. There is a possibility he could stay forever, or could be gone any day. His transition to us was & continues to be VERY difficult. We just ask you to pray for him, and his sibling, during this time. Pray they have peace & most importantly healing to overcome their past. We know this won't be easy & we are prepared as we could possibly be.

No comments: