Friday, February 21, 2014

Little by Little..

Life is returning to normal these days, little by little. The days have been slipping by faster and faster. The weather is warming up & I have to say it is a great mood lifter for me! In church on Sunday something really struck me. It seems there is always something that I need to hear so much. It was the shortest verse in the bible. It was when Jesus went to his friend Martha only to find Lazarus had died, and his family was in mourning. Upon seeing them "Jesus wept" (John 11.35). He didn't weep because Lazarus was dead (after all he was about to resurrect him). Instead Jesus wept with his disciples, he wept for their pain & their suffering. I know that during all of this, he wept with us. He was by our side. Just as Jesus could have told Martha he was about to resurrect Lazarus, he could show us the answers to our questions. But, it's all part of a plan that is so much bigger than us. As much as I would love to know all the answers & outcomes right now, I know that He has a plan for us, our babies & our family.

No comments: