Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I'm alive...

I'm alive, I swear!! Sometimes weeks pass & I don't even realize I haven't blogged at all! Things have been pretty uneventful lately. The kids are all doing really well. We are currently still working on potty training Delilah. She is so hard headed & so stubborn. If she doesn't want to do something, she's just not going to do it! Slowly but surely she's getting there, and I'll be SOOO happy to have my last one out of diapers :)  . Tuck is doing really well in 2nd grade. He's had a couple of rough patches but his daddy has been cracking down & making him finish all uncompleted work on the evenings, then adding extra work for not doing it in class. This really seems to work for Tuck & I am VERY relieved that his grades are improving. His grades usually are comprised of 100's & 0's . If he does it he gets a perfect score, but there was lots of work he wasn't finishing at all. Ever has been quite the easy child lately. So often she gets lost in the mix because she's so easy & I hate that! She's so mild & well behaved often she just blends right in. I realized most of her negative behavior is for attention & that's our fault. We're really trying to make sure we are giving her the attention she needs, not just when she's in trouble.



No comments: