Friday, June 7, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Today was my amazing husbands birthday. I know he's done a guest post and I've talked about him in the past, but not in much depth. When we met 11 years ago he was a sweet, fun, 20 year old with a tender heart that I immediately fell in love with. He was always in fear of disappointing others or losing their approval. Over the last 10 years he has grown to voice opinions other than those he was raised with, other than what's popular & other than mine. I adore that he knows my love is unconditional & I respect his views as much as he does mine. He is by far one of the kindest people I've ever met. Everyday when I see him with our son, I pray Tuck will grow up to be just like his Daddy. I pray he will have his quiet strength, his loving heart & his deep appreciation & respect for the love of a good woman. More than anything Chris has always stood by my side. His dedication is unwavering, unbreakable & indescribable. I'm so proud to have him as my husband everyday. He believes in my dreams & is always willing to go on the ride. He always supports me as a wife, a mother & his equal. Our bond is so deep & strong, I wonder if other people could ever understand. I know his thoughts by the look on his face, and he can tell my mood through text messages. We have been through hell together, and we came out together. It hasn't been perfect, but it's been awesome. To my wonderful, sexy, amazing husband (because I know you read this), I love you more than you know, SEE the real you more than you know & appreciate you more than you know. Happy Birthday!



No comments: