Sunday, December 16, 2012

2 Days & Tattoos!

So we are just 2 days away from finalizing! We are really excited to be finishing up our adoption of the girls. To celebrate we have been thinking about getting tattoos & that's just what we did! We went last night & me & my husband both got new tattoos. I got a yarn style bow on my left wrist. Our kids have been the biggest gift in my life. No gift is complete until there is a bow on top, and so that why I got the little bow.  Its just a symbol of the perfect package we have.
 
My husband had been wanting to get a band around is forearm of our kids' names. I can't show all of it because it has the girls' new names. This is how it looks on the arm from far away.

This is a close up of our son Tucker's name. It came out really beautiful and looks so much better in person.
We were supposed to go do our new family pictures today, but when we woke up it was pouring down rain, so that will have to wait! We have one more visit tomorrow night by our worker from our agency. Then we will finalize Tuesday. This will be my last post before we finalize. I will publish a post as soon as we get out of court on Tuesday where I will introduce our beautiful daughters! We just can't really believe we are so close & coming up on the end.